RETURN TO HOME
December 18, 2018 (Updated)
SPINCE respects your privacy and takes reasonable steps to ensure that you are protected. To enable you to enjoy certain features of our Service, SPINCE may collect certain types of information during your interactions with our Service, such as location or ip address information. When such information is collected, it will be specified in this privacy section.
SPINCE may also collect information about the computer, mobile or other devices you use to access the Service. If you complete a form or answer a question, SPINCE may ask you to provide certain information, including but not limited to, email addresses, full name, hashed passwords, SMS or phone data, business preferences, timing preferences, contact preferences, and more.
Acceptance of Terms.
Provision and Access.
Data and Content.
The Service contains Content specifically provided by SPINCE or its partners and such Content is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, trade secrets or other proprietary rights and laws, as applicable. You shall abide by and maintain all copyright notices, information, and restrictions contained in any Content accessed through the Service.
Use, reproduction, modification, distribution or storage of any Content for other than personal, non-commercial use is expressly prohibited without prior written permission from SPINCE, or from the copyright holder identified in such Content's copyright notice, as applicable. You shall not sell, license, rent, or otherwise use or exploit any Content for commercial (whether or not for profit) use or in any way that violates any third party right.
Rules and Conduct.
You shall not (directly or indirectly):
• take any action that imposes or may impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on SPINCE's (or its third party providers') infrastructure;
• interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Service or any activities conducted on the Service;
• bypass any measures SPINCE may use to prevent or restrict access to the Service (or other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the Service);
• run any form of auto-responder or "spam" on the Service;
• use manual or automated software, devices, or other processes to "crawl" or "spider" any page of the Site;
• harvest or scrape any Content from the Service;
• modify, adapt, appropriate, reproduce, distribute, translate, create derivative works or adaptations of, publicly display, republish, repurpose, sell, trade, or in any way exploit the Service or Site Content
• decipher, decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to derive any source code or underlying ideas or algorithms of any part of the Service (including without limitation any application or widget), except to the limited extent applicable laws specifically prohibit such restriction;
• copy, rent, lease, distribute, or otherwise transfer any of the rights that you receive hereunder;
• otherwise take any action in violation of SPINCE's guidelines and policies.
Third Party Sites and Services.
The Service may permit you to visit or link to other websites, services or resources on the Internet, and other websites, services or resources may contain links to the Site. When you access third party websites, you do so at your own risk. These other websites are not under SPINCE's control, and you acknowledge that SPINCE is not responsible or liable for the content, functions, accuracy, legality, appropriateness or any other aspect of such websites or resources. The inclusion of any such link does not imply endorsement by SPINCE or any association with its operators. You further acknowledge and agree that SPINCE shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such Content, goods or services available on or through any such website or resource.
Save to the extent required by law, SPINCE has no special relationship with or fiduciary duty to you. You acknowledge that SPINCE has no control over, and no duty to take any action regarding: which users gain access to the Service; what Content you access via the Service; what effects the Content may have on you; how you may interpret or use the Content; or what actions you may take as a result of having been exposed to the Content.
You release SPINCE from all liability through use of the Service. The Service may contain, or direct you to websites containing, information that some people may find offensive or inappropriate. SPINCE makes no representations concerning any Content contained in or accessed through the Service, and SPINCE will not be responsible or liable for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality or decency of material contained in or accessed through the Service.
THE SITE, SERVICE, AND CONTENT ARE PROVIDED "AS IS", "AS AVAILABLE" AND ARE PROVIDED WITHOUT ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND ANY WARRANTIES IMPLIED BY ANY COURSE OF PERFORMANCE OR USAGE OF TRADE, ALL OF WHICH ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED, SAVE TO THE EXTENT REQUIRED BY LAW.
SPINCE, AND ITS DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, SUPPLIERS, PARTNERS AND CONTENT PROVIDERS DO NOT WARRANT THAT: (A) THE SERVICE WILL BE SECURE OR AVAILABLE AT ANY PARTICULAR TIME OR LOCATION; (B) ANY DEFECTS OR ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED; (C) ANY CONTENT OR SOFTWARE AVAILABLE AT OR THROUGH THE SERVICE IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS; OR (D) THE RESULTS OF USING THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS. YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, SERVICE, AND CONTENT IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. SOME STATES / COUNTRIES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Limitation of Liability.
ALL LIABILITY OF SPINCE, ITS DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, PARTNERS, SUPPLIERS OR CONTENT PROVIDERS HOWSOEVER ARISING FOR ANY LOSS SUFFERED AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE THE SITE, SERVICE, CONTENT, USER SUBMISSIONS IS EXPRESSLY EXCLUDED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, SAVE THAT, IF A COURT OF COMPETENT JURISDICTION DETERMINES THAT LIABILITY OF SPINCE, ITS DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, PARTNERS, SUPPLIERS OR CONTENT PROVIDERS (AS APPLICABLE) HAS ARISEN, THE TOTAL OF SUCH LIABILITY SHALL BE LIMITED IN AGGREGATE TO ONE HUNDRED US DOLLARS ($100).
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL SPINCE, NOR ITS DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, PARTNERS, SUPPLIERS OR CONTENT PROVIDERS, BE LIABLE UNDER CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, NEGLIGENCE OR ANY OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY OR OTHERWISE (AND WHETHER OR NOT SPINCE, ITS DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, PARTNERS, SUPPLIERS OR CONTENT PROVIDERS HAD PRIOR KNOWLEDGE OF THE CIRCUMSTANCES GIVING RISE TO SUCH LOSS OR DAMAGE) WITH RESPECT TO THE SITE, SERVICE, OR CONTENT FOR:
• INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSSES OR DAMAGES;
• LOSS OF ACTUAL OR ANTICIPATED PROFITS;
• LOSS OF REVENUE;
• LOSS OF GOODWILL;
• LOSS OF DATA;
• LOSS OF ANTICIPATED SAVINGS;
• WASTED EXPENDITURE; OR
• COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUE GOODS OR SERVICES.
• PHYSICAL HARM.
Integration and Severability.
Effective Date: December 18, 2018